Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
721 - 740 of 812 Posts
@JuneBug

I found the info for extended warranty on my own...your assistance is not required to get one of these warranties. The contact info is widely available on the internet. Try googling Toyota extended warranties...

This isn't secret squirrel stuff...and it ain't rocket science. Hopefully you won't delete this post as well.

Good lawd...moving on.

We alway buy our extended about a month before the manufactures runs out as they will off huge discounts it cut out the dealer go direct to toyota and it's been well worth it.
We do this with all our car never buy extended warrenty and service plans at time of purchase off the car because Toyota marketing will offer deals.

Any problems with Toyota honoring VSAs purchased from a distance -- ie, a dealer many miles away? It seems this is frowned upon by Toyota but I don't really know how it affects the actual use of the service agreement. TY.

Any problems with Toyota honoring VSAs purchased from a distance -- ie, a dealer many miles away? It seems this is frowned upon by Toyota but I don't really know how it affects the actual use of the service agreement. TY.

Can i get the Toyota extended warranty if my current warranty expired (just crossed 44K miles)? If not what are the best alternative?
A genuine Toyota extended warranty? If you are outside the 3/36 original warranty, I believe no. There are some special exclusions applied to CPO purchases, as they have a different original warranty structure.

There are aftermarket plans, but many are shady....

Reactions: ajrocker
If I did not do the 30k service (I replaced cabin & engine filter myself). Will it void the extend warranty?
If so, I won't consider to buy it.

721 - 740 of 812 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.