Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed the Rav4 door edge trim protectors for my 2016 RAV4 XLE metallic grey color and ordered the blizzard pearl color for my 2017 hybrid limited.

The directions were very well written, easy to install and a well made product .

Make sure to buy online ebay, etc through an reputable online dealer so you are paying $70 - $80 rather than over a hundred if you buy it at the dealer itself.

I bought one from an online dealer and then asked if they had the blizzard pearl trim on ebay and they said no but could order it but over the phone for $110.00.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just installed the Rav4 door edge trim protectors for my 2016 RAV4 XLE metallic grey color and ordered the blizzard pearl color for my 2017 hybrid limited.

The directions were very well written, easy to install and a well made product .

Make sure to buy online ebay, etc through an reputable online dealer so you are paying $70 - $80 rather than over a hundred if you buy it at the dealer itself.

I bought one from an online dealer and then asked if they had the blizzard pearl trim on ebay and they said no but could order it but over the phone for $110.00.

Hope this helps.

Care to share some pictures?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure, I can but for the Grey Metallic door edge trim. The Blizzard Pearl door edge trim is in transit. I should have pictures on the site some time this weekend. Thanks.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just getting around to taking a picture. It was later in the evening but you can see how it fits nicely around the edge. My only recommendation is to check it after a week to ensure it's still in place with a rubber hammer. The directions are well written.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I forgot. When you buy online some dealers give you the directions and some do not. Just email the online dealer to do so or you should find them on the internet. Do not put it on without the directions.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just getting around to taking a picture. It was later in the evening but you can see how it fits nicely around the edge. My only recommendation is to check it after a week to ensure it's still in place with a rubber hammer. The directions are well written.

It looks great! Nice added protection, and it blends in real well. This will be my next add-on- Thank you for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,893 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts