Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, 4.2 owner here, first time posting on the 4.3 board. I have a girlfriend in Calgary who is VERY interested in buying a 2006 Rav, and I told her I'd ask here for any "heads up" type tips or things to be aware of when buying. She's interested in the 4cly Ltd, or the Sport, and would like to have some kind of comparison from those of you who already own them and can speak from personal experience. Any insight/opinions/experiences you could give me would be much apreciated and I'll pass it on to her in a few days. Thanks to all who post, Jamie.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hey Jamie.. I am sure you will get a ton of info by reading up on what everyone has to say throughout the board. You should send her this way so that she has a TON of reading material..

One thing is.. Price is ALWAYS negotiable.. If one sales guy doesn't want to move on the price, she can find one that WILL..

Also, tell her to be prepared to wait around 10 weeks for an ordered vehicle, see if she can find one first on a lot and then go to that dealership to wheel and deal..

I LOVE my Rav.. No complaints at all.. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts