Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have this problem? I can barely hear it when I go over rough surfaced roads and it seems to be located in the upper right hand corner of the door panel, just below the window sill. There is also a rattle coming from the rear seat, either the seat itself or the seat belt buckles that are embedded into a pocket in the seat. Just curious..... thanks :?:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm taking mine in to the dealer on 3/31. Got a rattle in the right side rear seat (passenger side The "40" side of the 60/40 rear seat ). Found that one though. I got the leather interior and if you got or get one back there, make a fist and bang on the seat (you will hear it) If you place you hand between the cushion and the seat back you will feel a bar. Grad it or put your hand between the rear of the seat cusion and the bar with one hand and bang on the seat with the other (don't have to band it real hard). The rattle will be gone. In the interim, I folded a small tower over twice and stuffed it between the bar and the rear of the seat cushion, more to the left side (facing the seat). No more rattle! :roll: :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
I think I got the same thing. Mine almost sounds like as if sand were hitting the windshield or something. I thought maybe it was some cd or change laying about somewhere.

It isn't loud but it's annoying. It feels as annoying as having a LCD computer screen with a stuck pixel.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Someone else mentioned this fact in another thread, their sunglasses in the overhead bin were rattleing just a bit making it hard to tell where it was coming from, I had the same thing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts