Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone confirm that the Calista app will allow me to alter my turn signal count from 3 to 5 or 7, if I buy the pro version of the app?

when I look at sample customizations for my Tacoma, that option is there. When I look at the sample customizations for the RAV4, the option is not there.

before I buy the app, just would like to know from those that have used it. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
7,056 Posts
The app is Carista, the option isn't shown in the owner's manual, but one member changed his '20 with Techstream, so it should be in Carista Pro as well. You get a 30 day Pro trial when you buy the Carista adapter, unfortunately it's now $26, for the last year or so it's been $14-$20.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Can anyone confirm that the Calista app will allow me to alter my turn signal count from 3 to 5 or 7, if I buy the pro version of the app?

when I look at sample customizations for my Tacoma, that option is there. When I look at the sample customizations for the RAV4, the option is not there.

before I buy the app, just would like to know from those that have used it. Thanks.
I can confirm that it worked for me to change turn signal frequency with Carista and the Carista app on 2019 RAV4

·
Registered
26 Posts
And yes, just got the free month for app and cancelled. Did all kinds of changes to programming during the month, much easier than techstream

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can confirm that it worked for me to change turn signal frequency with Carista and the Carista app on 2019 RAV4
Perfect. Hope the 2019 and 2020 have identical programming. I’m going to order the Carista OBD2 and get the app for a month.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts