Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
If you read that link it mentioned you need spacers to clear the front brakes. It appears this is due to the wheel offset which is closer to the car. I am not a big fan of spacers as it is not even legal in my province.

Another thing is your wheel height will be an inch higher due to the larger diameter wheels. Your car would then have a normal height instead of being lowered.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've got '13-'15 RX350 F sport wheels on my '07 Sport https://www.rav4world.com/threads/post-pics-of-your-aftermarket-wheels-on-your-4-3-rav4.74855/page-22#post-2703919 Same dimensions as highlander wheels.

Highlander/RX wheels usually have lower offsets compared to the Rav4 and other Toyotas. In other words, they stick out more and clear shocks/struts/springs easily. However, that doesn't necessarily mean they'll clear the front brakes. F sport wheels were designed to clear bigger calipers, I would imagine. Hence why I did NOT need spacers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
3 Participants
normaspirated
Toyota RAV4 Forums
Rav 4 World is the internet's largest Toyota Rav4 SUV and EV online forum community. Discuss towing, modifications, and more.
Full Forum Listing