Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, got some condensation so I'm looking at a new lens on my '07 Limited. Since I'm anal and want them to match, I want two, and therefore am considering the 'Sport' versions - if they will work. Anyone?

And I'm gonna have to have the dealer do this, no way I'm pulling the front of the car apart ... though I've done it on my Camry's before ... just not going there.

Thanks!

-kj-

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Hi, got some condensation so I'm looking at a new lens on my '07 Limited. Since I'm anal and want them to match, I want two, and therefore am considering the 'Sport' versions - if they will work. Anyone?

And I'm gonna have to have the dealer do this, no way I'm pulling the front of the car apart ... though I've done it on my Camry's before ... just not going there.

Thanks!

-kj-
I wasn't aware there was any difference between the headlights on those two models.

·
Registered
178 Posts

Thanks!

-kj-
yes they will work...

·
Premium Member
4,249 Posts
Yes, they are interchangeable.

·
Registered
156 Posts
If you're going to replace the lamps, why not do a JDM or Euro swap? :wink

1 - 6 of 6 Posts