Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to know if we can install a gps map application into our 2017 toyota rav4 LE+ hybrid or rather buy a separate gps navigation to use into it? .... at first i thought gps capable this rav4 LE+ hybrid 2017 because it was one of the latest product of toyota rav4 and it is also an hybrid... but lately i just noticed it doesnt have installed in it... any recommendation guys?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I installed a Kenwood unit in my LE and put the GPS antenna in the rear spoiler. I'm very happy with the navigation system.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the reply...Sounds that good changing the unit but the car still under warranty.. I want to change also so that i have a built in gps on it..... can you post the exact model of that kenwood with gps and the guide for installation? Maybe soon i will be changing the unit

·
Registered
19 Posts
Kenwood DNX893S and the installation is on line. It also has an OEM module that displays your individual tire pressures and has access to actual transmission temperatures and displays the codes for the check engine light.

·
Registered
229 Posts
What about the hybrid information that is normally displayed? I have not been able to find a head unit that retains the hybrid information.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I don't know the answer to that. You may be able to contact Kenwood on line.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just tried Scout, it is interesting. You need download the app to your iphone first, then vehicle will automatically download the app. However, I can't figure out how to switch back to the map view once you get into Turn-By-Turn view.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts