Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1181 - 1200 of 1220 Posts

·
Registered
2021 rav4 xle hybrid
206 Posts
Any news on when pricing and 2023 will be avail at the dealership in Canada ?
When they change it on there website is usually october to december
They put the 2022 on last january but last year was very different the plants were closed between October an November for around 8 to 10 weeks so they had to at least finish building the 2021 that were started so they were late to change the pricing
It also depends in this case how many 2022 are in inventory all models from corolla to highlander to tacoma
The dealers will get it at the same time has the website post it
And don't forget they have alot of cars,suv all built waiting for those missing chips

·
Registered
2021 rav4 xle hybrid
206 Posts
Finally toke possession of my Rav4 XLE hybrid yesterday final wait time was 13months and 10 days
Will post pictures this weekend
I had read in this forum that Quebec as shorter wait time that is not true look at my wait time l
Ordered last august 4th 2021 and got it yesterday
By the way the dealer has no say about finance interest rate it all toyota canada so I had to take the 5.49 compared to last year 4.49

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,190 ·
Finally toke possession of my Rav4 XLE hybrid yesterday final wait time was 13months and 10 days
Will post pictures this weekend
I had read in this forum that Quebec as shorter wait time that is not true look at my wait time l
Ordered last august 4th 2021 and got it yesterday
By the way the dealer has no say about finance interest rate it all toyota canada so I had to take the 5.49 compared to last year 4.49
Finally! Congratulations Yves1970! 🥳 🥳 🥳
13 months and 10 days of waiting is totally insane... I waited 9 months and 7 days and it felt like forever... lucky me I ordered in Laval instead of Terrebonne...
At least you got it before winter...
So happy for you!
Enjoy! ;)

·
Registered
35 Posts
The dealership finally offered me SE Hybrid trim for someones cancelled order with few addons such as rust protection and winter tires instead of my XSE order placed in Sept 2021. I finalized the deal yesterday and will be picking the new Black SE Hybrid this Saturday on my birthday 🥺

Want to thank you all for the updates in this thread and providing the visibility of different circumstances. 🤗

·
Registered
33 Posts
The dealership finally offered me SE Hybrid trim for someones cancelled order with few addons such as rust protection and winter tires instead of my XSE order placed in Sept 2021. I finalized the deal yesterday and will be picking the new Black SE Hybrid this Saturday on my birthday 🥺

Want to thank you all for the updates in this thread and providing the visibility of different circumstances. 🤗
Congratulations and Happy Birthday!

·
Registered
2022 RAV4 LE Hybrid on order - likely will be 2023 model instead
53 Posts
For those of us trying to guess the price on the 2023 RAV4 models, the pricing for the Honda CRV 2023 is now out. Looks like a $3300 CND price increase on the base model. I did not look at the other trims.

CRV LX AWD 2022 $34270
CRV LX AWD 2023 $37590

·
Registered
33 Posts
For those of us trying to guess the price on the 2023 RAV4 models, the pricing for the Honda CRV 2023 is now out. Looks like a $3300 CND price increase on the base model. I did not look at the other trims.

CRV LX AWD 2022 $34270
CRV LX AWD 2023 $37590
MSRP incl fees and sales tax (Ont) for the base Honda 2023 CRV Touring Hybrid model comes out to $57,597.23

·
Registered
9 Posts

Hey congrats ,Wish you a happy birthday in advance.From which dealer you are taking the delivery in ottawa.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone, I would like to know if anyone has ordered a RAV 4 Hybrid in Jim Pattison Toyota Northshore in North Vancouver, which RAV 4 did you order and when, and if you have already gotten it. I'm worried because I have not had any answer from my dealer and I ordered a RAV 4 XLE Hybrid in January

Thanks to everyone

·
Registered
2021 rav4 xle hybrid
206 Posts
Hi everyone, I would like to know if anyone has ordered a RAV 4 Hybrid in Jim Pattison Toyota Northshore in North Vancouver, which RAV 4 did you order and when, and if you have already gotten it. I'm worried because I have not had any answer from my dealer and I ordered a RAV 4 XLE Hybrid in January

Thanks to everyone
I ordered August 4th 2021 received September 14th 2022 so 13 months and 10 days wait time
And I accepted my 2nd choice of color midnight black it was take that or wait another 1-2-3 or 4 more months

1181 - 1200 of 1220 Posts