Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently purchased the Canvasback liner, extremely happy with it - my search for a liner is over as far as I'm concerned. Full write up here.

Tried the OEM one for a while, and found it didn't have enough fixtures to hold it in place while things are moved about. The Canvasback liner has full velcro lining for the front and rear of the cargo portion, as well as the portion that attaches to the back of the seats, rather than using holes for the headrests to hook into (OEM).

The material is good and the color is a good complement as well. Fitment is perfect whether the seats are up or down, moved forward or back, as long as u first attach it with the seats moved forward first. Not too much else to say about it, other than it is exactly what I was looking for to use as a liner. Again, really happy with it, and I believe it's well worth the small premium over what the OEM liner goes for - though I'm considering keeping the OEM to use as a mat to throw over this one for when I'm transporting wheels and tires, as I often do.

Pros:
- Perfect fitment
- Assortment of colors
- Strong velcro used to hold its position
- Water proof
- Well made, high quality, and looks great

Cons:
- None I can think of!!

Link to Canvasback's website: Toyota Rav 4 Cargo Liners<BR>2007-2012

If anyone's got questions on anything, happy to answer here. Pics below! Will take some better ones soon as well.

"Naked":

OEM - could have lined it up better for this pic but honestly it kept ending up like this anyway:

Canvasback:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Nice looking dog.
Border collie?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Just started to read your review, and saw that it is a Border Collie.
Still a nice looking dog, though!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yup, thanks! that's my little guy, he loves car rides so I needed something solid to put down!

Reactions: dave_cl

·
Registered
131 Posts
That looks great!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks!! REALLY happy with mine, and finally happy to let my dog in the car

1 - 6 of 6 Posts