Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek: I Love this site People!! Great Forum & Great Infos! I hope I can show up more often.... :?

Here is some ideas I had to change to Carbon Fiber on my Rav.. What do you think :photoimpact Rules :p :wink:

http://rav4world.com/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=615

I didn't get the command to work...
[IMG]http://rav4world.com/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=615 :cry:

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Not my taste but i think it'll look much better if the trim and bumper were to match the hood. From what i saw on the pic and comparing both before and after pics, it looks like you replaced it with a black hood or something :?. But if you like it and you're happy about that, go for it! Whatever floats your boat :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
In case you didn't notice. He didn't waste any money, he edited the pic with a photo program.

I like it, but I would probably keep the hood all carbon, instead of painting it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:cry: sorry you didn't like it... well this was just some photo edited work... and the real Carbon does have some other look... however, one's I got the time and money to go on with it I will definetly start just with rear spoiler... if it actually doesn't look as nice as I imaginate it, then I can still used as replace part or painted again to the color of the rav.... :?

thanks for your comments.. anyway before I go on with this I was planning to change the rims and tires first... superleggeras in 17"... Light, Nice, and good for the Shock's... :roll:

·
Registered
875 Posts
I was considering that too and now after seeing it, i know i don't want it. I would've angled the carbon to the very edges of the back of the hood rather straight perpendicular to the width of the car. Not sure if i'm explaining that okay. I'm refering to the look that is most common with hoods that are partly carbon fiber (or painted over).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts