Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you with a rear cargo mat.
2021 Limited Hybrid (With Subwoofer unsure if that "really" matters)

I like the looks of the TRD Offroad mat
But the Cargo Tray appears to also cover the back of the seat ( should work well when the seats are folded down.)
Both of these available at BAM for the same price.

I notice some of the mats are labeled as with and without subwoofer, but I am seeing conflicting reports as to whether or not this really matters. For those of you with one of these mats what are your thoughts?

·
Registered
461 Posts
I purchased Maxpider mats and cargo liners for our 2013 Rav4 and 2016 CR-V and really liked them. They have a nice lip on the edges to hold liquids in, clean up easy, and the texture looks very good. That being said we bought OEM Liners for our 2021 R4P and really like that it covers the seat back and that price looks very attractive.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I purchased Maxpider mats and cargo liners for our 2013 Rav4 and 2016 CR-V and really liked them. They have a nice lip on the edges to hold liquids in, clean up easy, and the texture looks very good. That being said we bought OEM Liners for our 2021 R4P and really like that it covers the seat back and that price looks very attractive.
Salmon, thanks for the input. I question how well the velcro works. They main reason for the mats will be when I transport the dogs... Not often but 3 Rottweilers can both shed and drool a fair amount in a short amount of time!

Watching this video I think the liner may be the way to go. Don't really need a heavier duty TRD version.

·
Registered
869 Posts
The upside w/ the OEM ”weather” trunk mat is its ONE piece with split tails, kinda like the old tux w/ tails, so less junk will spill down between the crevice.

The drawback is you have to remove the seat backs if you want to hose down the trunk mat. Small price to pay for better protection, IMO.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I have been more than happy with the OEM Weather mats for passenger and Cargo. Cargo is split for the backs of the seats along with a flexible part to cover the gap between the cargo area and the seats.

·
Registered
2021 RAV4 XLE Premium Hybrid
334 Posts
For those of you with a rear cargo mat.
2021 Limited Hybrid (With Subwoofer unsure if that "really" matters)

I like the looks of the TRD Offroad mat
But the Cargo Tray appears to also cover the back of the seat ( should work well when the seats are folded down.)
Both of these available at BAM for the same price.

I notice some of the mats are labeled as with and without subwoofer, but I am seeing conflicting reports as to whether or not this really matters. For those of you with one of these mats what are your thoughts?
I got the OEM cargo tray simply because it covers the back of the rear seats; most other brands do not. I have never had a problem with them. They stick down tight, maybe a bit too tight. I don't have dogs though, so cannot vouch for them in that scenario.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts