Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How come my distributor-installed carpeted cargo mat doesn't say RAV4 on it like others I have seen in the forums? Is it because I have a base??

edited to change - "factory-installed to distributor-installed"

·
Premium Member
6,684 Posts
Dunno, but my March 06 built base carpeted cargo mat has the Rav4 logo on it. What's your build date? Maybe an earlier contractor for the mats didn't put the logo on it?? Is the carpeted cargo mat on the sticker? Aftermarket by the dealer??

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quickdtoo said:
Dunno, but my March 06 built base carpeted cargo mat has the RAV4 logo on it. What's your build date? Maybe an earlier contractor for the mats didn't put the logo on it?? Is the carpeted cargo mat on the sticker? Aftermarket by the dealer??
Our front and rear mats have the logo, but the cargo mat does not. All mats are part of the Distributor Installed Options (not factory...oops!). They are on the sticker under "Distributor Installed Options" as "Carpet Mat Set (5 pc)." I would think that all mats would have the RAV4 logo on them. Interesting.

How do you find out the build date? Our old car had a plate in the driver's door...this one does not. We purchased it in early February...so, it was earlier than your build date.

Thanks!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quickdtoo said:
The built plate is on the driver's door frame, bottom rear, month and year date is top right on the plate.
I sent my husband out again to look...this time he had to actually bend over to find it! LOL! I should have gone out...he doesn't like to bend over...says he is too old! Hmmm...he made me look like a doofus (are you reading this honey?).

The built date is December '05.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts