Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I would like to ask You, if you can point me to a website that can give me the dimensions of the cargo area of the first gen rav4, 4 door version. I would like a diagram, like this one:

I want this, in order to compare the cargo area of different other vehicles, and the rav4`s.

I have a 2dr rav4 made 1997, but I want to get another car, maybe rav4 again, but with bigger cargo space, so I can get in more stuff.

Do You think, that rav4 first gen, 4dr, is big enough for families with 2 kids?

Another car that I am considering is the Subaru Forester. Which one, the rav or the forester, had more cargo space?

Best regards.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Hello everyone,

I would like to ask You, if you can point me to a website that can give me the dimensions of the cargo area of the first gen rav4, 4 door version. I would like a diagram, like this one:

I want this, in order to compare the cargo area of different other vehicles, and the rav4`s.

I have a 2dr rav4 made 1997, but I want to get another car, maybe rav4 again, but with bigger cargo space, so I can get in more stuff.

Do You think, that rav4 first gen, 4dr, is big enough for families with 2 kids?

Another car that I am considering is the Subaru Forester. Which one, the rav or the forester, had more cargo space?

Best regards.

I can probably do measurements on mine and give to you if you want. :D

·
Registered
412 Posts
Hello RAV4EVR,

That would be great! It can help other people too.

Thank You.
OK. Give me this weekend if you don't mind. I will get you something in a couple days.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts