Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I could get the add on CD player that plugs into the back of the stock 2000 Rav4 stereo cassette player. It could be used or new.

Thanks in advance

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
bfh48 said:
Anyone know where I could get the add on CD player that plugs into the back of the stock 2000 RAV4 stereo cassette player. It could be used or new.

Thanks in advance
I believe I can sell you a used one... I bought one from Mohit , and never used it... (mine is didn't have the plug for it :( since mine is a 96)... I can post a picture after I find it if you're interested...

·
Registered
682 Posts
That's strange DJ...i thought after i sold you my OEM CD player that you've been using it all this time! Mine's a 96 and it worked on mine as it came standard on the Cruiser model here.

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
Mohit said:
That's strange DJ...i thought after i sold you my OEM CD player that you've been using it all this time! Mine's a 96 and it worked on mine as it came standard on the Cruiser model here.
For some strange reason mine didnt have the plug on the back of the casette player... and I wasn't going to return it to you for my mistake... :)

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
bfh48 said:
I'm interested post a picture and a price.
Thanks
Well you'll get a good deal on it, since I will sell it for what I bought it for and it was a good price thanks to Mohit... :D

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
Mohit said:
I still got pics of the CD player if you guys want me to post them here.
If it's not too much trouble... :D
Otherwise I can take some pictures tomorrow and post them too... :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts