Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching everywhere and cannot find any info on this. Are there any Toyota center caps that will fit the steel rims on a 2015 le. The wheel with out hubcap looks like this. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

·
Registered
548 Posts
In the worst case, I guess you could take a Dremel to a standard wheel cover and create a center cap, but I think you would have to devise some method of securing it into the center hole.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have the same issue. My steel wheels are just like the one is the picture and are from a 2017 Rav4 LE.

Would love to find center caps.

Dwild

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,712 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi

Thanks for the reply, I followed those links you sent for Ebay. When I run the "will this fit my car" wizzard, it says know. Are you sure these black steel wheels that come
with the 2017 Rav4 LE are the same as the silver steel wheels that come on the older Rav4s??

TX

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,712 Posts
Hi

Thanks for the reply, I followed those links you sent for Ebay. When I run the "will this fit my car" wizzard, it says know. Are you sure these black steel wheels that come
with the 2017 Rav4 LE are the same as the silver steel wheels that come on the older Rav4s??
Well I haven't actually tried, but visually that black rim looks identical to my 17" steely spare, except for the color.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi

I am almost ready to throw in the towel and either buy a set of used Toyota alloy wheels or after mkt.

Retire the steel wheels. They weigh a ton.

DS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts