Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have a question regarding the Center Console. I have a 96 RAV4, which has the center console where they added a cup holder in the cassette tray as an after-thought. I was wondering if anyone knew what other year models or toyota cars might have a center console that might fit on the 96?

·
Registered
392 Posts
To my knowledge, no other center console or center console parts from any other Toyota will fit in the 4.1 RAV4's. On top of that, the center console for 4.1 RAV4's are discontinued. The Toyota Canada warehouses have a few left but they are $200 in Canadian currency(before Canadian sales tax and shipping). After the currency conversion to US dollar, you're talking about nearly $200 USD (with tax and shipping)!

If you really want it, Canada is the only place left who has any left in Toyota Canada warehouses.

·
Registered
302 Posts
The cup holders are no longer available from Toyota Can .

Your only hope (slim) is that a dealer has one collecting dust on his shelf or if you can find one in a Rav at the wreckers .

I was fortunate enough to get one for my 99 from the dealer and it was no where near $200 :shock: .
It was less then $60 Can. and worth EVERY penny !
These things should have come stock on all Rav's .

When I totaled my 99 , I sold the cup holder on E Bay for $65 to a girl in Greece .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts