Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, as some of you know - I am selling my arm rest on ebay right now. This guy messaged me asking for the reserve. I said I won't tell you - long story short - he said he wanted to know because he didn't want to "overbid". :roll:
I told him if you're going to lowball - take a hike. He said I just don't want to pay too much...(using other words and descriptions...) anyway... the guy said he called and knows a dealership that can "order" these in.

is this for real? :shock:

I don't really need and care to know so I'm not going to call since it's long-d to me in canada - and that I won't need one anymore. Maybe someone local may be interested??

delaer info:
----------------------------------------------------------
RT.22 TOYOTA, INC
1477 N. BROAD ST.
HILLSIDE, NEW JERSEY 07205
USA

1-973-705-8200
PRICE IS $250

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Last year I wanted to get out of these. I checked and there were a few dealers in the US that still had it in stock. The last dealer I got a price quote from was around US$90 and I figured after shipping, customs and taxes I'd be out around CDN$150. Too much, so I passed.

I noticed your auction says in the description, "item will be sold AS-IS with no Reserve" (?)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Centre console

I see... how long ago was that?? I didn't know they still had stock.

As for my auctions... ya that was a type-o. Originally I posted the items up once, but had to reformat everything. I went through it several times, but I guess I forgot to take that out. My mistake.
There are 3 items with reserves.

Tail lights, clear corners, and console.
Of which, I can only reveal the console - since it has already been met. The reserve for the console was 120.

1 more day... I've never sold so many things at once... man... what a busy month...

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
It was about a year ago, I had started a thread on here to ask about the centre console box. Both on ebay and at dealers they were going for around US$90 for a part that cost about $50 when it was widely available. I guess I should have bought a couple after all if I had known I could have sold them again, even used, for $120 later on. Not bad!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts