Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi:

I recently purchased a 2000 Rav4 that I absolutely adore. I am looking for a DIYer who can help me get the rust out from underneath. Then, I want it painted (see my other post on here where another awesome member provided this idea). I want this done as if it was your own car, not a quickie rush job. Maaco and others do the quickies and I'm not too excited about what they shared.

Also, if anyone on here knows how to install lights on the roof, and add chrome in the right places, I'd really appreciate your assistance. I will compensate you for your time and effort.

Thanks guys. :smile

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hi:

I recently purchased a 2000 Rav4 that I absolutely adore. I am looking for a DIYer who can help me get the rust out from underneath. Then, I want it painted (see my other post on here where another awesome member provided this idea). I want this done as if it was your own car, not a quickie rush job. Maaco and others do the quickies and I'm not too excited about what they shared.

Also, if anyone on here knows how to install lights on the roof, and add chrome in the right places, I'd really appreciate your assistance. I will compensate you for your time and effort.

Thanks guys.
hi...don't spend too much money trying to fix the rust..I am not sure you can even fix the important parts..like structure..brake and fuel lines.. everything rusts up here..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts