Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The small info screen centered in the dash above the Entune screen is for clock display in my 2015 RAV4. How can I turn clock display on in my 2017 RAV4? Or 2017 model does not have clock display in this small info screen?

Attachments

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,568 Posts
Why do you need another clock? According to the display you took the picture at 8:51.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Maybe because if he turns the radio/gps off he loses the clock feature you see in the picture?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just in case anyone was thinking of doing this... it doesn't work.

I have a 2017 as well and also wanted a clock. Found a cluster from a '13 or 14 I think. Plugs in fine, and the clock works.
But it generates a fault about air bags. The old cluster also doesn't have the button for Traction Control.

So it looks like we're stuck with a big blank space of black plastic.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Just in case anyone was thinking of doing this... it doesn't work.

I have a 2017 as well and also wanted a clock. Found a cluster from a '13 or 14 I think. Plugs in fine, and the clock works.
But it generates a fault about air bags. The old cluster also doesn't have the button for Traction Control.

So it looks like we're stuck with a big blank space of black plastic.
But corporate saved $3.26 in costs by implementing a part time clock for us all to struggle with. :shrug:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I tried to add a clock to this display area. But the smallest clock kit I could find was still too big.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts