Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I replaced my 2016 Entune NAV with a CD version from 2015 and found out the clock is missing on display.
No setting available to bring the clock back
Anyone experienced same issue?

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
2015s had the clock above the audio next to the passenger seat air bag light, so you might be SOL with the 2015 head unit in your 2016 RAV4.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Thank you, Beggarman!
Sounds like I have to live without the clock or find 2016 radio instead of 2015.
Radio from dealer cost about $3500. Ouch!
That's insane. If anything I'd go aftermarket. You can retain basically all the stock features besides USB and even gain some. Check out crutchfield, there are some really cool options.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The original radio has some car settings. For lights and doors. This part will be missing if aftermarket HU installed.

·
Registered
578 Posts
The original radio has some car settings. For lights and doors. This part will be missing if aftermarket HU installed.

Maybe the 2016 is different but I have an off position on the stalk if you didn't want the DRLs on as well as the setting in the radio.

From what I remember with the door setting was when for them to auto lock.

I wonder if you could make the settings you wanted then remove the head unit. Then if for some reason you wanted it changed it could be done with techstream.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts