Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<CLOSED>

Found a dealership in Canada that will provide us the rear bumper plates. These will cost us $45 CAN ($40 US) each + shipping.

I need a head count if you are in. Once I have that, I can get the final cost(s) to have these shipped to you. If I can't find a member in Canada to pick these up, there will be an additional costs involved for re-shipping (dealer to me, me to you).

More info here.

T

·
0 Posts
Where are u in washington state? coz' maybe if the order get thru i could just pick it up, to save on shipping. :D

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm located in NCW.

I'm going to let this go until next Friday - the more the merrier. Then I'll place the order for these. Don't know how long it will take the dealership to get these to me, or if they could drop ship them.

I might order them in groups of 5 to save on duty charges. I'll be calling them on Monday to give them an update and see what our true cost will be...

S

·
0 Posts
Flyingn, isn't this what is already on my RAV4. Look at the PICS of my CARGO tray and see the dark gray bumper guard with RAV4 in the middle??? :D

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
inlets said:
ONE QUESTION? You stated bumper plate? On my RAV I ordered option code: BP30 Rear Bumper Protector for $119. Is this the same thing that you are offering for $45. Thanks
Not sure since I could only find these in Canada, EU and Japan - wasn't an US choice. I can't find the code for BP30 and the code the rear Rear bumper applique is EF ($75 Suggested Retail + installation).

Can you verify this with your dealership? Or get us a part number? If you follow the link above, you'll see what we are buying. Basically, it is a black bumper protector that would cover the top of the rear bumper. Remove the small one and install the large one.

S

·
0 Posts
Oh, I see now it is just a bigger one that more fully covers the bumber instead of only partially :D

S

·
0 Posts
flyingn said:
yea SS what you have is the clear cover that is available in the US
It doesn't look clear. There is a clear cover with the toyota insignia then on top of that there is a dark gray curved weather stripping that has the 4 screws and has RAV4 in the middle :D Can't see the RAV4 in my PICS, my bumper is too dirty :D

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
schwartzy1 said:
do we have to drill holes to put those screws/plugs in, or are the holes already there?
From the install instructions, it looks like we just need to remove the plugs that are already there, remove the short one and replace it with the new improved one...

So, to answer your question: The holes should already be there.

If you look at your rear bumper, check to see if you have these plugs.

1 - 20 of 167 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.