Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received an email notification today…

"We wanted to let you know that, as of November 3, 2016, the Club Toyota Member site will be shut down. The features and functionality are no longer reflective of the best-in-class experience we wish to offer our customers.
f you previously used the Member site to access your service history, loan or lease account details or warranty or roadside assistance coverage, you can continue to access this information in the future by contacting:
Your Toyota Dealer – for any service, warranty or roadside assistance coverage-related questions.
Toyota Financial Services – for any financing or leasing questions.
Call 1-888-TOYOTA-8, Option 3
Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., your local time
Our club Toyota Magazine remains unchanged and will continue to showcase the latest Toyota news – as will the print version, if you are currently receiving it.
Toyota Canada is always looking for ways to improve your owner experience. As such, over the next few months, we will be working on several initiatives, including an all-new Toyota.ca – launching late November.
Thank you for remaining a valued customer of Toyota Canada. Should you have any questions, concerns or other feedback, please contact us."

I can't say I used it that much but it was a nice way to see what was done on the car before I bought it….

Cheers!
Rob

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,722 Posts
Wow, that sucks. I hope we don't lose Toyota Owners Online down here.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Wow, that sucks. I hope we don't lose Toyota Owners Online down here.
I second that... the site is very useful. Control control... first they shut down selling warranty's online, than posting of internet prices were restricted for no haggle dealerships... now???

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Yeah - yet another example of Toyota's supposed commitment to owner satisfaction. It appears that most of the company's moves lately have been to restrict the ability of owners to obtain important information, and regarding the selling of vehicles and products have had the effect of restricting competition. Echoing JuneBug's remark, I hope that Toyota Owners. com isn't shut down in the US.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts