Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My cluster suddenly stoped working for some reason so i took the car to a technician and he suggested to change the entire cluster with another one. untill here it is ok, the replacement part was a RAV 2010 cluster which have more nice features (according to the technician) that the one i had, but somewires must be realigned to match. so he started to cut the wires here and there and finally my cluster is not showing outside temp and fuel indicator is not working to. on the top check engine and 4WD and all alerts you can think are on.

Now i have 6 wires same color (2 yellow, 2 blue, ) and i dont know where those will go.

I need to know the pinlayout for my cluster so i can put everything back in order.

Thank you

Attachments

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,716 Posts
It would help if you would let us know where you are located and the model year of your RAV4. It looks like you have a European cluster from a 2010 model. If your's is an earlier model, some of the functions of that cluster may not work.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes you are correct, the replaced cluster was European. i am living in Bahrain (GCC) and my car model is 2012

·
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,716 Posts
Yes you are correct, the replaced cluster was European. i am living in Bahrain (GCC) and my car model is 2012
Was your RAV4 built for the Bahrain market, or was it imported from another country?

·
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,716 Posts
Hi JuneBug,

Do you think there is a fix for my problem. appriciate your help

Thanks
Sorry, I don't have a fix for your problem. The wiring diagrams I have are for the 2006-2008 US and Canada spec RAV4's. Our cluster is very different.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts