Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Code P0455_p0441 came up on OBDII scanning my 2008 RAV4 Limited / 93000k miles What's happening?
vsc& check engine &4wd came on
Please any advice.

تم الإرسال من SM-N910P باستخدام Tapatalk

·
Registered
158 Posts
error codes

both are for Evaporative emissions system (EVAP). P0441 is incorrect flow detected. P0455 is for a large leak. I would start by checking the gas cap and clearing the codes. Then wait to see if they reappear. Did they come on right after you filled the tank?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
both are for Evaporative emissions system (EVAP). P0441 is incorrect flow detected. P0455 is for a large leak. I would start by checking the gas cap and clearing the codes. Then wait to see if they reappear. Did they come on right after you filled the tank?
I am already change the gas cap , and i cleared the codes ,but it's come on after 10 days. I don't know what's the problem.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am already change the gas cap , and i cleared the codes ,but it's come on after 10 days. I don't know what's the problem.

I think it's come on when the tank about to empty.

·
Registered
158 Posts
When you changed the gas cap, did you get an oem one or a different brand? sometimes the off brand ones seem to cause issues with the rav4. Did the lights come on after refueling? Or just as you were driving? And are there any other codes? It seems odd that the EVAP system would cause the VSC and AWD lights to come on as well...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When you changed the gas cap, did you get an oem one or a different brand? sometimes the off brand ones seem to cause issues with the rav4. Did the lights come on after refueling? Or just as you were driving? And are there any other codes? It seems odd that the EVAP system would cause the VSC and AWD lights to come on as well...
I get the original gas cap,the lights come on in the morning when i start my car .

·
Registered
158 Posts
Are there any error codes relating to the VSC or AWD lights?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts