Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the CEL, code p1135. Bank 1 sensor 1. Bugger to get out! Got it changed...light stayed out for about 60 miles and came back on. Does it around the city. If I reset the light, and drive highway, light doesn't relight. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did not..thinking I need to go that route. Seems a shame since it was a brand new replacement..:p

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Code p1135 update

Ok..changed out the aftermarket a/F sensor with a Denso. rEset the light with Torque app. Drove about 5 miles and the light came back, first with code p0171 and p1130, now just p1130. It sets when in traffic; if im on the highway no light. Any direction I can check?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I still have the p1130 coming up; happens about 90 sec after starting. Clear the code...it does not come back on until the car is turned off. I have tried clearing the computer (unhook neg battery for 5 min) Drove further until the code rest. I ran fuel trims..bank1 short term is 19-20, bank 2 is under 3. Long term on bank one is around 44-45. Any help is greatly appreciated. My car cannot pass emissions test here in PA with the code throwing

1 - 6 of 6 Posts