Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

In reading these posts it seems all RAV´s are made in the same factory, but every country has a different description for the paint colours used.

Here in Finland I have ordered an "Artic Green" RAV4 and am wondering could this be the Everglade Green others have been talking about. ?

These cars are still rare and dealers do not have stock so you just have to pick from the brochure !

J

·
0 Posts
Artic Green vs Everglade

Hi Taffy and welcome. Am from Finland, Helsinki and have also ordered the new RAV and the same color, Artic Green in Europe which is the same as Everglade in US. So to answer your question, yes Artic Green is the same as Everglade in US or North America.

When will you get your new RAV? I have waited for almost 4 months now and still my RAV is on the way to Helsinki :x My first RAV also took 4 months to be delivered and I get irritated everytime I see a new RAV on the road. But the good thing is that am still driving the old one :) When I get mine I will post some photos for you to check it out and compare.

Jobo

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Delivery times

Hi Jobo,

Thanks for your reply. I have noticed your other posts and your comments on delivery before. I was quoted 4 months delivery and expect to get it in August.
No date given, no week even, just "August"

Do you know if yours is on the ship yet ?

Terv,
Taffy

J

·
0 Posts
Hi Taffy,

I placed the order on Feb 2nd and was told the RAV will be in Finland on the 15th of April and was expecting to have it at least on the 17th of April but up till now no where to be seen :x Today is exactly 3 montns, 3 weeks and 2 days I have been waiting for the new RAV to be delivered. I guess by deafult is gonna be exactly 4 months before is delivered as the first one, damn!

Yes I have spoken with the salesman just over a week ago and he confirmed that my RAV is on the ship enroute to Europe. Hope is not passing near the pacific rim as Natural disaster is looming in the air.. Will call my salesman next week again to find out where is the ship.

Jobo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts