Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I had to be at the Departments main office in San Juan. Traffic like in every part of the world was heavy. This morning commute was interesting at best. Not many cars at 5:35 AM. I was alone, and my right foot was itching to test the new filter with no strings attached. [No strings attached is no passengers screaming for mercy :lol: ] Derek told me that the power in great. I just wanted to see, how good. So, I let her rip. Damn, I let it stretch its legs on every gear until the engine was about to explode. I passed everybody. But then I had to stop, to pay Uncle Sam his four quartets. :roll: Bummer. Then As I pulled out of the tole booth, I saw this guy driving a Ford Pickup, duel rear tires with cool wheels. It had a V8. He was looking at me. I just blow him away. Up comes two New Corollas. Wheels, Spoilers, lets say your average young guys. One Corolla was a XRS. I just blow right by him like if he was standing still.

I'm telling you, these engine with a turbo kit must be a serious hand full. Stay Tuned :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts