E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looks good, keep us posted. Will he make it in different colors too? Let say cyan? Or dark blue?

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure he would...I'll check with him. Hopefully after the pics are taken this will generate more interest to make it all worth it. I will defintely keep you all posted. :)

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TTT Sorry for the long delay but overlays are on their way as of today. As soon as I get them I will post up pics before and after install. :)

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha...sure does :) if anyone is interested in any of these overlays please contact Andy at bluebatmobile @ san.rr.com. Hopefully he will have his gallery up soon with prices. if you don't want to wait, send him an email. He's a great guy to work with and his prices are very reasonable for the awsome quality of his overlays. Thanks again for looking and the coments :)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Turned out really nice if I should say so myself ;). I'll have pics in my Gallery this wek :).

Batâ„¢

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Does anyone happen to know the dimensions of the 2006 RAV4 3rd brake light. I'm interested in getting a custum decal for my boyfriend and don't know the size.

Thanks.
D

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Pics are now up in my Gallery :). Here's a sampling:

Taillight Redout Overlay:

Smoke Reverse Overlay:

Headlight Lid Overlay:

Batâ„¢

1 - 20 of 36 Posts