Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you see the new RAV4 on the http://www.toyota-europe.com/ homepage click on it and you will see a little intro showing the Optitron dash in action and cute LCD with a nice startup message.

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
And LED rear lighting 8) I can't believe al the UPGRADES the 4.3 is receiving. Electric Power Steering... etc.

Hate to brag... but I plan on doing a test drive on November 16th 8)

That "RAV4 Welcome" message is similar to whats on the new 2006 Hybrid Highlander here in the US. It also acts as a display to show what doors are open... and a few other messages I can't recall at the moment (traction control, etc. :?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did a screen capture as youi say Kelly it looks like the Hybrid Highlander LCD display. You can see the words Door Open I think on the display on this one :-

Kelly where does it say that is has LED Rear Lights, I presume you where looking at the hires pictures of the rear light to determine this ? As there seems to be many bulbs in the rear light cluster for rear lights/brake lights too many for normal style bulbs.

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
Scott Cummings said:
Kelly where does it say that is has LED Rear Lights...
It's part of the slide-show... text. Haven't seen a good enough close-up of the rear lights yet :?

Here's a screen-shot of the text --->

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers Kelly, Missed that. Looks like the 3rd Brake light at last is LED type as well looking at the press pictures.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts