Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 RAV4 Sport that now has a dead radio. The display works correctly and responds to commands but there is no output on any mode.

Any ideas where to start?

Thanks

Bill

·
Premium Member
8,120 Posts
Post your question in the 4.3 forum, this 4.4 forum is for 2013 on, maybe someone there has been there done it since the 4.3 has been around longer.

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,930 Posts
Thread moved to the correct forum.

Do you have the JBL system? If so, I would suspect the JBL amplifier in the back.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thread moved to the correct forum.

Do you have the JBL system? If so, I would suspect the JBL amplifier in the back.
I do not see any JBL badges as I do in our Prius, I am thinking this is a basic, it is a 6 disc, AM/FM/CD, no sat unit. Like I mentioned it seems to be working, cuts on and off, all the controls work, just no output

·
Registered
55 Posts
I do not see any JBL badges as I do in our Prius, I am thinking this is a basic, it is a 6 disc, AM/FM/CD, no sat unit. Like I mentioned it seems to be working, cuts on and off, all the controls work, just no output
I assume you are referring to Audio output. If your Hu is not Muted, it might be the Audio output (IC or Transistor) is defective.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts