Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for a RAV4Prime SE in TX for a couple of weeks now and have yet to encounter a dealer who is willing to sell at MSRP without an upcharge. Has anyone found a dealer in the state willing to sell at MSRP? Highest I've seen is 10k over list and 4-5k for the others I've contacted. Any leads would be appreciated.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hudson Toyota in Jersey City NJ sold me an SE a couple months ago at MSRP. Ask for Esteban. Shipping was $1,800. I found the R4P to be available mainly on the North East and West coast, but nothing in the mid-west without a long waiting time and mostly with additional dealer profit (ADP) of $5-10K

·
Registered
120 Posts
Toyota of Cedar Park. Ask for Belinda and tell her I sent you.

I don’t know how many Primes they get. They’ are a large, high volume, dealership but it seems not many Primes get allocated to Texas as compared to other states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
801 Posts
TX isn’t even getting RAV4 Primes. Maybe less than the amount of fingers on one of your hands. You’ll have better luck buying out of state.

·
Registered
13 Posts
just got phone call from Gullo Toyota in Conroe texas. They are getting a prime on way this month. I already bought mine so in case you still looking. I do not know what they are asking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts