Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I was wondering which method of decoration worked the best for everyone. On my old Camry, the rear window wasn't tinted, so I could clearly see the interior decal that I stuck to the window.

On this new car, I'm trying to figure out what kind of method I should use. I don't think I can use an interior decal anymore because I'm pretty sure I can't see anything through the window. So for the exterior, I don't know if I should go with a decal, some sort of sticker, or a magnet. I'm just worried about the elements and how long any of these can stay on.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
I have an 'outside' decal on my RAV, when it gets ugly looking I'll get a new one. ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had a college decal on the old car and I was just thinking about getting the same thing for this new one. None of those stick family decals or peace signs or anything else.

·
Super Moderator
11,507 Posts
On my Tundra, I have color matched decals on the back window from my performance boat manufacturer.
Required on a truck!!!! I sold powerboats for 20 years so I can applaud this. :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
115 Posts
In Texas a license plate holder that covers up any information on the license plate is illegal, and can get you a fine.

·
Registered
9,071 Posts
The only outside "decoration" either of our Rav4's have on them on these...

Anything including licence plate frames which would falsely indicate that the owner is a police officer if the owner is not one generally would be considered to be illegal, since impersonating a police officer is against the law - or is that not the case in Illinois?

·
Registered
1,631 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
None, I here people with lower IQ put stickers on their vehicles.
This from the poster who does not know the difference between "here" and "hear" >:D>:D

·
Registered
579 Posts
3 or more decals/stickers is a sign of crazy.

Plus the larger the object hanging from the rear view mirror the larger the crazy.

I use these as guides as to who to stay away from.

·
Super Moderator
11,507 Posts
In Texas a license plate holder that covers up any information on the license plate is illegal, and can get you a fine.
Mine does not. I'm proud to be a Veteran and display it in my own subdued way. Also proud of the ship I served aboard.

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
This from the poster who does not know the difference between "here" and "hear" >:D>:D
Just shows where the bar is set :laugh

3 or more decals/stickers is a sign of crazy.
Depends on what they say ;)
I've got a US flag on the right and a Gadsden flag on the left.

The Gadsden flag helps me survive the drive through Texas to visit my folks while sporting Kalifornia plates :D

Plus the larger the object hanging from the rear view mirror the larger the crazy.
Oh ya...
Parking permit and that's it here.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Just shows where the bar is set :laugh

Depends on what they say ;)
I've got a US flag on the right and a Gadsden flag on the left.

The Gadsden flag helps me survive the drive through Texas to visit my folks while sporting Kalifornia plates :D

Oh ya...
Parking permit and that's it here.
So you're close... But you live in CA so there's that...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts