Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else have this issue? Have a 2016 LE with the touchscreen but not the NAV package. Not a huge deal, but a tad annoying. When paired via Bluetooth, it usually takes 2-3 minutes (sometimes longer) for a text message to get to the stereo. I hear the notification on the phone, then I wait...and wait....and wait. lol Asked my dad about his and it's pretty much instant on his GMC Terrain.

·
Premium Member
7,974 Posts
Yup, there's also a delay for cellular signal strength displayed, always a lag when it changes.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haven't noticed that, but then haven't really paid much attention to that one. It's also annoying that the Google Maps voice doesn't deliver over the stereo speakers as it's supposed to. I did see (and tried) some fixes I've seen on here but they didn't work for me. Hopefully future firmware updates resolve some of these quirks.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Does anyone else have this issue? Have a 2016 LE with the touchscreen but not the NAV package. Not a huge deal, but a tad annoying. When paired via Bluetooth, it usually takes 2-3 minutes (sometimes longer) for a text message to get to the stereo. I hear the notification on the phone, then I wait...and wait....and wait. lol Asked my dad about his and it's pretty much instant on his GMC Terrain.
Doing anything with my mobile via paired bluetooth to entune does not work well for me.
I have a samsung note 3 running latest android.
It just doesn't integrate well with entune.

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,761 Posts
That's not normal. I have an old iPhone 5 and every sound that would normally come from the phone comes through on the stereo speakers via Bluetooth instantly. MP3's, Pandora, Siri, Google Maps navigation voice, notification sounds, ringtones, everything. If you have a friend with an iPhone, maybe they will let you pair it and see if it works differently.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts