Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,936 Posts
If you do a build you'll see these figures, but remember they are imperial gallons and they don't really compare to US fuel economy stats due to emission requirements in the US, for comparison the UK Rav4 Hybrid gets 57.6 miles per imperial gallon which is like 48 mpg US.

Combined (mpg)72.4 mpgUrban (mpg)80.7 mpgExtra urban (mpg)68.9 mpg

·
Registered
8,524 Posts
It's being marketed as a "crossover," but it's much more like the hatchbacks we had in the UK about 20 years ago. No hybrids then, though.

Reactions: internalaudit

·
Registered
229 Posts
Just like my luck. As soon as I bought my 2016 rav4 hybrid limit something better like the cr-h is released.
This is my life story.
I wouldn't necessarily say it is better. Smaller, lower priced, and a bit more fuel efficient as expected for a smaller hybrid vehicle I can agree with. It really depends on what your intentions are when you buy. From my perspective, it would be great for commuting in winter, but thats for me and the driving that I do as it could be completely different for another driver. RAV4 Hybrid achieves what I need right now and has more room for weekend stuff so I am definitely not disappointed in any way.:smile

·
Registered
109 Posts
Just like my luck. As soon as I bought my 2016 rav4 hybrid limit something better like the cr-h is released.
This is my life story.
Seems like an Auris (Corolla) in a new coat, had one of those, 1.8 hybrid 2WD 2013. The R4H is far more in all aspects. Be happy :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts