Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know where I can go to find a list of differences between the current model and the 2014 model?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Anybody know where I can go to find a list of differences between the current model and the 2014 model?
Different front end (bumper grill headlight) different rear (taillights, bumper). Interior you got a different cluster and climate controller. Different wheels 17" or 18". Probably some few more feature standard on the 2018 vs a 2014 for the same trim.

For 2018, you got in the US the new trim Adventure or in Canada it's a package option with the XLE.

Envoyé de mon SGH-I337M en utilisant Tapatalk

·
Registered
248 Posts
Also the later cars got the frame reinforcement which allows them to pass the small overlap safety test and get a 5 star safety rating. And top line stereos in the later cars don't have a CD player but they do have the option for the 360 degree "bird's eye" camera.

Most of the things that are different between those two years happened in 2016. If you can find a list of the 2016 updates, you'll have the majority of the answers to your questions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts