Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love my RAV4 hybrid limited with tec package. One thing I wasn't is digital speedometer. Can or is there a way to get Digetal display?

·
Registered
248 Posts
I love my RAV4 hybrid limited with tec package. One thing I wasn't is digital speedometer. Can or is there a way to get Digetal display?
Although I realize you are looking for something in the dash, you could always add a Garmin nav, on, or in the dash, and many of their models have digital speed indication. Not quite as custom as built in, but likely more accurate.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do have a Garmin and I do use it's speedometer and love the "excess speed limit warning". I love the new RAV, best car ever. There are like 4 things I wish it had:

1) In dash digital speedometer, (like Prius)
2) HUD, (like Prius)
3) additional USB outlets, (like Prius)
4) a real time MPG (like Prius's)
5) rear seats folded completely down. (Like Prius)

Every one of these add-on's Toyota already has on other models, their no big deal. I would have gladly paid for their addition.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually, you're pretty close. I've owned (4) RAV4. I've also owned 3 Prius, 2015 Avon, 2008 4Runner and 2 or three other Toyota's . I currently own a 2015 Prius IV and a 2016 RAV4 limited hybrid. My comments come from owning many cars. Prius didn't have BSM or dynamic Cruis control.
Wouldn't it be awesome if they took the best of each and put it in one car?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Actually, you're pretty close. I've owned (4) RAV4. I've also owned 3 Prius, 2015 Avon, 2008 4Runner and 2 or three other Toyota's . I currently own a 2015 Prius IV and a 2016 RAV4 limited hybrid. My comments come from owning many cars. Prius didn't have BSM or dynamic Cruis control.
Wouldn't it be awesome if they took the best of each and put it in one car?
Sounds like you need to trade your Prius in for a newer model. My wife's '16 has both of those and everything else you want. Also the Dynamic Cruise is better in the Prius. It will stay engaged even in stop and go traffic although you do have to either touch the throttle or use the resume button to start moving again. It's great in bumper to bumper traffic!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts