Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Y'all, 2017 RAV4 LE, 3000miles, 11 months old, some dirty rotten filthy animal scratched my front left bumper cover, essentially damaging it.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I took the RAV4 to a local grocery store, parked well out of harms way if shopping carts and other vehicles, and still, some sob damaged my vehicle. Its barcelona red and theres a nice scratch in the front bumper cover.

I hate people:frown

·
Registered
158 Posts
it's really amazing how some
humans behave.

I park at an empty spot furthest away from the entrance..and half the time a person with a big junk parks right tight beside me..when the whole area is free... assholes

humans never fail to make me pessimistic

·
Super Moderator
11,131 Posts
Kris,

Post a few pictures. It might be an easy fix, it might not.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Reminds me of me. And Kris, BTDT. I found a solution for me, but if I post it I will be kicked off the forum. People need to respect other people's property and space. Sorry, but that will never happen especially in today's time. Vandalism is way up also. Kris, I hope your damage can be fixed for cheap.

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Hi Y'all, 2017 RAV4 LE, 3000miles, 11 months old, some dirty rotten filthy animal scratched my front left bumper cover, essentially damaging it.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I took the RAV4 to a local grocery store, parked well out of harms way if shopping carts and other vehicles, and still, some sob damaged my vehicle. Its barcelona red and theres a nice scratch in the front bumper cover.

I hate people:frown

I've had the same problem. Always park away from other vehicles, hazards, and shopping carts and lots of times some turkey will manage to park next to my RAV. Even happened once at church, person left a ding in my fender, and departed without leaving a note about the incident. Hopefully the damage to your RAV can be easily repaired.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Y'all, sorry been busy with work/life....blah blah. Seriously, it truly boggles my mind how this could have happened or been done. Ive still got the scratch, i now treat it like a scratch in a new pickup truck box, but this one is visible unlike a truck box.

Im going to get a local guy to repair the scratch, this is what he does and he's mobile, and he's good, but god almighty..........if i was there when this happened, id be posting from a jail cell!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts