Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all...I'm new to this forum and I just picked up a 2016 SE a couple of days ago and so far I'm enjoying it very much. However, I am wondering what should be displayed in the display strip above the navi as per my picture.
I saw in another picture that the time was displayed, but it's not in mine and I don't know how to get it to display. I also can't seem to find this within the manual. Your input is appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Not even sure these days. There is an airbag light for when no one is in the passenger seat. In the 13-15 years the clock was also there but that is now on the display, in the limited anyway.

·
Registered
9 Posts
On the right hand side of my 2013 there is an image of a car which flashes a warning on either the n/s/r, o/s/r or center when reversing and getting too close to an object.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
My mother-in-law was asking us about this, because you know our 2009 is totally the same car...

But from what I found in online manuals, that has the immobilizer indicator, lane departure indicator, parking distance indicators, passenger airbag status, etc. It was in the quick reference guide.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Put the car into "on" mode, (not started), and you'll see all the various indicators on the entire dash.

·
Registered
108 Posts
RE: Display above the navi.

That area is left blank other then the TCS off button, the Pass. seatbelt ON light and the alarm armed indicator. In'13's up to '15's there was also the clock, park assist and ones listed above. Another poster pointed out the pain of having clock only as part of radio display. I tend to agree.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts