Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, planning on buying a V6 rav soon. I have managed to get a deal on a 2009 v6 sport with 160000km (99000 miles) for $9500 AUD. I was just wondering if this would be considered a good/average price? Its in near perfect condition. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
10,594 Posts
Since most of us use USD I don't have a feel for your deal.

Reactions: ravenuer

·
Super Moderator
10,594 Posts
Since this new version of our forums very frustratingly no longer displays members' locations I'll ask where you are located.
Edit: I see location revealed when mousing over a member's avatar but you haven't listed yours.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We have a website like that yeah, it says the average private sale price for this specific model is $11000 ($7500 USD) however I'm not sure if I fully trust it. I was mainly wondering if anyone bought a similar model and what price they paid for their car.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
You could always offer less and see what they say. The v6 is very popular here so it gets a premium price . Bottom line is DO YOU THINK ITS WORTH IT?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was listed at $11500 and i negotiated it down to $9200, got it even lower now. No chance of getting it for less. I'm just still thinking before committing to the deal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts