foot lights that light up the front floor. It doesn't say "on certain models",
so I'm assuming they're supposed to be on my sport :?:
I've got it so all the dome lights come on when the door opens, but
dang if I can find these foot lights.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah.....kinda had a feeling that was the case.

·
Registered
379 Posts
flyingn is correct! And the brochure doesn't even list this option. However, when you go in to the Toyota site and build/price your Toyota under Accessory Pkgs: it lists Interior light package IL10 for $249. Nowhere, could I find if the package was factory installed or dealer/port installed. The demo I tried just happened to be a limited and the option was installed on the vehicle. The Toyota site lists this option available on the base as well. It might be a local/regional option.

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
question... If the Limited already has these lights as a standard feature, what was included in this accessory for you??

inlets said:
flyingn is correct! And the brochure doesn't even list this option. However, when you go in to the Toyota site and build/price your Toyota under Accessory Pkgs: it lists Interior light package IL10 for $249. Nowhere, could I find if the package was factory installed or dealer/port installed. The demo I tried just happened to be a limited and the option was installed on the vehicle. The Toyota site lists this option available on the base as well. It might be a local/regional option.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jabba2000 said:
flyingn said:
The cup holders are also lit. These are a soothing orange color
The cup holder lights are standard on all models (usa at least).
haven't noticed these on my sport!
must be base and limited only.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have a Limited and haven't noticed cup holder lights, but do notice the foot well lights. That orange color :p

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Duh...I just went out and checked. The light is on the overhang below the stereo, so it therefore lights up the cup holder area, in that orange glow. I was looking for actual lights in the cup holders :lol:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Y'know that's where I thought they'd be too. But then after thinking about it, if they were in the cupholder base area, when you put a cup in there, the cup would block the light...

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm not sure I would even qualify my Limited's foot well lighting as anything useful. I just have two small orange LED's down there on the drivers and passengers side that do not provide any optimal light. Is this the case with other Limited owners too?

My wife's Buick's footwell lighting is so bright you could read a book by it...

·
Registered
379 Posts
You know I have a problem w/ this. I have the Limited, I also have the optional interior light package (IL 1 code for $249.) and I can not tell which lights are standard and which lights are in the option package. I really think that this lighting package is a rip off. Anyone else have this option?

·
Registered
379 Posts
flyingn, it's clearly identified on the MSRP window sticker (IL 1) Interior Light Package: under dash lights, cupholder lights, center console light (if equipped) $249. On the console just above your cup holders, and next to the DAC button, do you have a push button switch marked ILLUMINATION? Do you have one LED light in the bottom part of your console? When you push the illumination button it wil turn off/on the LEDs in the cup holders, bottom console, the orange glow light and a flouresent white glow light in the foot wells? Is all this the standard lights in the Limited? Or is some of that my so called interior light package?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts