Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't find any on Amazon or sites like Andy's Auto or CariD. I just want a throatier sound, maybe a little more pep. And what about CAI or Cobb AP? Has anyone added those?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you don't have an answer you can skip the question instead of posting a smartass reply. Forums are for discussions, not for trolls to get off in their mom's basement.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
If you don't have an answer you can skip the question instead of posting a smartass reply. Forums are for discussions, not for trolls to get off in their mom's basement.
i was being kind by letting you know that there is plenty of info on this site about it and that all you have to do is search for it...seems you are too lazy to look for it yourself and prefer others to do it for you...im sure that type of attitude has gotten you far in life...party on Sir Jackwagon...

·
Super Moderator
11,095 Posts
Reactions: FixIt

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When peoplevask questions, when you post answers like look it up, or have you tried searching the site it makes you sound like jerks. I hope the next time you ask your doctor something he tells you to check webmd. Seriously, but since the two of you decided to be trolls I'll be checking your posts and anything ending with a ? I'm going to leave a stupid response instead of being helpful.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
just for the hell of it i went to google and typed in "rav4 v6 exhaust" and the first link was to rav4world lol....along with many after that...must be a good place to FIND exhaust information....

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
When peoplevask questions, when you post answers like look it up, or have you tried searching the site it makes you sound like jerks. I hope the next time you ask your doctor something he tells you to check webmd. Seriously, but since the two of you decided to be trolls I'll be checking your posts and anything ending with a ? I'm going to leave a stupid response instead of being helpful.
the problem is that people will come into these forums and ask for something without even bothering to look for it...there are many wise members on here that know these things in and out and threads on just about anything...Dr. Dyno, JuneBug, DVS, RTexasF and vanib are just a few that totally know their sh*t...and if you post a thread saying that you have looked but cant find something many people will jump in and start posting threads that they know of...however when you start jumping someones sh*t for no reason then you are gonna get walked on...i simply stated that there was plenty of info on here (i know this cause i have read thru many of the threads) and all you had to do was search for it...so instead of doing some searching you decided to be a d*ck...good luck with that...

·
Super Moderator
11,095 Posts
As I recall most of the exhaust threads have been on converting to dual exhaust. Others are on replacing the burned out muffler that's part of the $1300 cat-included part from Toyota. You might chase down a "$1300 muffler" search.

·
Super Moderator
11,459 Posts
You've done a good job of that so far!

You don't even mention year, model or engine and snap at the first person trying to assist you? Dude, YOU are out of line and that started this mess. Be civil or go away, that goes for everyone here including me. Only one warning given here and this is it. All take a breath and chill.

·
Registered
33 Posts
RTexasF is right, no negative comments are tolerated here. This is not your average run of the mill lets hate everyone tuner forum. These guys know what they are talking about and 9 times out of ten your questions are already on here and have been answered already.. No one is trying to be mean or hurtful just trying to help you out!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I looked and didn't see something so I asked and instead of someone saying yeah this model or posting a link to the thread they posted that smartass answer. If I saw someone looking for help and said look it up that'd be a dick sort of an answer.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I looked and didn't see something so I asked and instead of someone saying yeah this model or posting a link to the thread they posted that smartass answer. If I saw someone looking for help and said look it up that'd be a dick sort of an answer.
I bought one last year from WrenchMonkey (it is in Canada) Walker brand, not sure ships to US or not but good price and perfect quality.

·
Super Moderator
11,459 Posts
Still no information about year, model, or engine...............:shrug:

·
Super Moderator
11,459 Posts
I thought it was on my profile. 2009 Limited V6.
It likely is but most folks put it in their signature (see mine below) so it will show up without others having to go look for it.

Okay........... there are no direct fit exhaust kits for any of the RAV V-6's, it's custom only. One person that responded to your post was Myxalplyx. He is the ultimate source for information on exhaust, intakes, and other information to prop up the V-6. If you go to that post (#11) and click on his name you will see "find more posts by". Click on it and start reading with the oldest first. He has kept us up to date on just about everything done. Also in those posts you will read about others that have gone to dual exhausts, custom cold air intakes, what worked and what didn't, etc. There is a wealth of information in all of those posts that will most certainly help you. Best of luck.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts