Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have owned several prius veh and they had both a battery and a gas gauge visible at the same time if desired. Does the 2020 RAV4 hybrid have a similar battery and gas gauge setting so both are visible at the same time?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am sorry but we are not sure where the infotainment home screen is. Is this a setting so both the battery gauge and gas gauge are visible at the same time?

Many thanks!

·
Registered
587 Posts
I am sorry but we are not sure where the infotainment home screen is. Is this a setting so both the battery gauge and gas gauge are visible at the same time?

Many thanks!
The infotainment screen is the large tablet like screen in the center of the dash, not the instrument panel screen directly in front of the driver. You can customize it to show various things including state of charge of the battery. By gas gauge, if you mean how much fuel is in the tank, that, of course, is always directly in front of you.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
You can also access the battery bar meter in the MIDI in your dash. I liked the infotainment version better buy my kids prefer seeing other things for whatever reason on the infotainment so I dont get that often.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got it. Many thanks.

You can also access the battery bar meter in the MIDI in your dash. I liked the infotainment version better buy my kids prefer seeing other things for whatever reason on the infotainment so I dont get that often.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts