Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I have to say I tried and failed 50 bucks down the drain.... :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x Leave it for the professionals.
I think it's Johnny time.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
flyingn said:
lol. what happened? it stuck before ya had it on straight???
I had it on straight but the air bubbles where impossible to remove. If I where to do it again I would squeegee little by little as your applying it on the bumper other then that I would NOT try it again... :x

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
ya know.. The best way to install something like this is to mix up a soapy water mix and wet the area really good with the soapy water. Apply the sticker and you are able to move it around a little and get the air bubbles out easier. As you squegee it, the soapy water is squeezed out and it sticks perminatly

·
Registered
32 Posts
flyingn said:
ya know.. The best way to install something like this is to mix up a soapy water mix and wet the area really good with teh soapy water. Apply th esticker and you are able to move it around a little and get th eait bubbles out easier. As you squegee it, the soapy water is squeezed out and it sticks perminatly
Yep I remember a few cars ago when I had an aftermarket tint job done that this was how they did it. It also allows for you to get it perfectly where you want it before it is stuck there for life!

Jay

1 - 5 of 5 Posts