Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,,
After purchasing our Rav4 (2003), we noticed that the door gasket on the passenger front door was damaged and needed to be replaced. As we live in san diego we haven't worried too much about rain leaking in since it never rains, but now that the rainy season is around the corner, I thought I'd take a shot at replacing the gasket.

First question: Where can I buy a new gasket? Dealership? Online?

Second question: How hard is the install? Does it go into a track or get glued in?

Thanks in advance,
joe..

·
Registered
2011 Barcelona Red Rav4 Sport
20 Posts
I've bought door seals for my Matrix from Genuine OEM Toyota Parts | Conicelli Toyota of Conshohock in the past and had good luck with them. There's also a thread on slickdeals with coupon codes, but it's from 2012 so they might not work any more.

Regarding installation, they just pull out then push back in. They are held in by friction. Super easy to do.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello everyone,,
After purchasing our Rav4 (2003), we noticed that the door gasket on the passenger front door was damaged and needed to be replaced. As we live in san diego we haven't worried too much about rain leaking in since it never rains, but now that the rainy season is around the corner, I thought I'd take a shot at replacing the gasket.
reverse image search email checker port checker
First question: Where can I buy a new gasket? Dealership? Online?

Second question: How hard is the install? Does it go into a track or get glued in?

Thanks in advance,
joe..
Thank you my issue has been solved,...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts