Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone looking for a specific model in their region that was previously unavailable should check again. For example for the past 2 months everytime I went to Toyota.com and entered in my zip code (CT zip code) the base v6 4WD was not listed as an option for the
"build your own" mode. Today when I checked it was now available as a selection. Also a local dealer e-mailed me today to inform me that the base v6 is available for a test drive. Therefore, anyone who was looking for a special model should double check. I had at one point considered going to Maryland or to another state to find the vehicle that I wanted.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CT dealer

I have contacted a few dealers, but as soon as I tell them that I won't be buying until July they aren't that interested to speak to me. But my parents have had good luck with Middletown Toyota and I will be going to them first when looking for my Rav4. Good luck! When do you plan to buy? If you buy soon and get a good deal let me know where you got it from!

·
Registered
340 Posts
flyingn said:
Yes they are constantly changing the region features. I have seen at least 3 changes in my region since we bought ours in early january
I wish they will add up Limited with 3rd row in NY region, otherwise I need to switch to Highlander...

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still no V6 Limited 4x2 for Southern California. :x

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Raving said:
Still no V6 Limited 4x2 for Southern California. :x
This model should be available in the Bay Area if you don't mind the travel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts