Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I'm new on this forum and new in Toyota Rav4. I recently purchased a 2017 Rav4 XLE and I came across on the ebay DRL for Toyota Rav4 fog lights.
does any body tried to install this on their Rav4?

DRL FOR TOYOTA RAV4 2016 2017 LED DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHT FOG LAMP W/ TURN SIGNAL[/B]

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
2019 Toyota Rav4 LE

I purchased these and im stumped on how the wiring is.

DRL has red(connected to battery) Black (connected to frame of car, ground). White, not sure where this goes??? also a yellow wire (supposed to connect to positive side of sign signal socket.

Also I cannot seem to get fog light switch from engine bay to lower panel dash, to connect to dash. I have tested and it and it works but cannot get the correct wiring.

Please help.

·
Registered
25 Posts
red connect to 12v acc/ignition on
black to ground
yellow connect to left signal positive
blue to right signal positive
white to low beam headlight positive (when low beam on drl will be 50% low brighter.. on mine i did not bother connect it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have a 2020 Rav4 XLE Premium that comes with LED headlights in the USA. How do I find out which is the positive cable to the low beam of the headlight

If I unplugged the low beam LED headlight to tap into the positive cable after connecting it back will the car give me error message. I remember doing this once with a Honda Pilot and it gave me an error message on the dashboard for trying to disconnected the low beam.

I was able to connect the yellow, red, and black cables , but not the white one. I think this is the reason why I don't get the blue light on my DRL fog lights.

Again if someone can help how do I find out which it the positive cable of the low beam headlight.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts