·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it's in there... list price $669 dealer here in alhambra quoted me $799

·
Registered
147 Posts
Remus Racing

Remus Racing makes a dual exhaust for the diesel Rav-4, it has two large flat/oval pipes coming straight out the back, one on the left, one on the right. For the gas powered Rav's they make the same ehaust but only as a single pipe (right side). I however am having a second (left side) functional pipe added to a standard Remus Racing exhaust sytem (for gasoline engines). Remus doesn't sell just the chrome tip that I'll need for the left side pipe to match, so I'm going to buy two matching tips in the same large flat oval style, cut off the original Remus tip, and weld the new matching tip in it's place. All of this will be done Oct.3rd, I'll post the results when it's done and try to get some pics.

FYI: For anyone thinking of adding a left side exauhst pipe (either functional or not) just remember that the licsense plate on the bottom left comes down lower than the rest of the body (at least it does on the european models) so any exhaust tips with an upward sweep are going to get caught up there if you open the rear door. Unless the pipe is mounted so low that it won't touch, but I've seen that done, and it's just plain ugly!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts