Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, no laughing :lol: Took the RAV 4 a Run (hmmm nice ring to it) tonight with the ole lady (first time she's ridden in it). I noticed that the floor lights only "dim" when it's in drive. Is it supposed to be like this or are they supposed to go off :shock: ? Yea I know stupid question but being able to say "the RAV 4 a Run" was worth the dumb question :roll: :D ! Man I love it!

·
Registered
87 Posts
If you've got the little amber lights for floor lights like me then I think they are on with the cupholder lights at all times. I'd have to check though. Haven't paid much attention to them.

·
Registered
652 Posts
flyingn said:
Yea, the amber cup holder lights stay on but the footwell lights go out

flyingn........ are you sure the footwell lights go out when driving? I'll check again but I could swear they stay on.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I checked. They do Dim down when you put it in drive and light back up in park. Time well waisted by an engineer who could have been working on the missing auto-on headlights lights option instead... :roll:

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
hmm now you have me thinking. I could be wrong but I think they go out. Let me check.. Are you talking with the headlights ON?

Janos said:
flyingn said:
Yea, the amber cup holder lights stay on but the footwell lights go out

flyingn........ are you sure the footwell lights go out when driving? I'll check again but I could swear they stay on.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Checked again this morning and yes, they do stay on but very dim....Guess some peep engineer figgered you need to see your feet when your driving :roll: :lol:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
progun said:
Checked again this morning and yes, they do stay on but very dim....Guess some peep engineer figgered you need to see your feet when your driving :roll: :lol:
it looks premium.. I like it a lot...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts