Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving home tonight, I had someone "lurking" off to my left that had super bright lights, not sure if they were high beams or just aftermarket LEDs. Needless to say, they were blinding me via the driver's side mirror. Because of this I slowed down to let them pass, but out of curiosity, I briefly paced them and flicked my high beams on when we were nose to nose to compare distance covered. He probably had his hi beams on. Anyways, I look over into his car and notice that his digital speedo is locked onto 62 mph, and down below he has a phone propped up sideways above his steering wheel, streaming video! It looked like he was streaming video game footage, like a first person shooter type game, it was that easy to see. Are you kidding me!!!??? Cops called...
Hopefully they actually pulled him, by the time the deputy caught up to him we were on a winding two lane country road and they left me behind after a turn.

Unbelievable the stupid things people will do behind the wheel.

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Scary - and I observed a person driving a pickup truck in the opposite direction lane of our two lane highway, had a newspaper spread across his dash and was drinking from a beer can. Even more possibly problematic as I was riding my motorcycle.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts